Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Seats and Restraints
- How to Wear Safety Belts Properly
- Lap-Shoulder Belt
- Safety Belt Use During Pregnancy
- Safety Belt Extender
- Safety System Check
- Safety Belt Care
- Replacing Safety Belt System Parts after a Crash
- Where Are the Airbags?
- When Should an Airbag Inflate?
- What Makes an Airbag Inflate?
- How Does an Airbag Restrain?
- What Will You See after an Airbag Inflates?
- Passenger Sensing System
- Servicing the Airbag-Equipped Vehicle
- Adding Equipment to the Airbag-Equipped Vehicle
- Airbag System Check
- Replacing Airbag System Parts after a Crash
- Older Children
- Infants and Young Children
- Child Restraint Systems
- Where to Put the Restraint
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH System)
- Replacing LATCH System Parts After a Crash
- Securing Child Restraints (Rear Seat)
- Securing Child Restraints (Front Passenger Seat)
Connector Retaining Tab Connector Release Headlamp Bulb To replace a headlamp bulb: Open the hood. See Hood on page 10-5. Remove the connector retaining tab (1). Disconnect the wiring harness connector from the bulb (3) by pressing the connector release (2) and pulling strai ...
When It Is Time for New Tires
Factors such as maintenance, temperatures, driving speeds, vehicle loading, and road conditions affect the wear rate of the tires. Treadwear indicators are one way to tell when it is time for new tires. Treadwear indicators appear when the tires have only 1.6mm (1/16 in) or less of tread r ...
Dome Lamps The dome lamp controls are in the overhead console. Move the control to change the lamp setting. OFF: Turns the lamps off, even when a door is open. DOOR: Turns the lamps on automatically when a door is opened. ON: Turns on the dome lamps. For more information about interior lig ...