Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Seats and Restraints
- How to Wear Safety Belts Properly
- Lap-Shoulder Belt
- Safety Belt Use During Pregnancy
- Safety Belt Extender
- Safety System Check
- Safety Belt Care
- Replacing Safety Belt System Parts after a Crash
- Where Are the Airbags?
- When Should an Airbag Inflate?
- What Makes an Airbag Inflate?
- How Does an Airbag Restrain?
- What Will You See after an Airbag Inflates?
- Passenger Sensing System
- Servicing the Airbag-Equipped Vehicle
- Adding Equipment to the Airbag-Equipped Vehicle
- Airbag System Check
- Replacing Airbag System Parts after a Crash
- Older Children
- Infants and Young Children
- Child Restraint Systems
- Where to Put the Restraint
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH System)
- Replacing LATCH System Parts After a Crash
- Securing Child Restraints (Rear Seat)
- Securing Child Restraints (Front Passenger Seat)
Where Are the Airbags?
The driver frontal airbag is in the center of the steering wheel. The front outboard passenger frontal airbag is in the passenger side instrument panel. The driver knee airbag is below the steering column. The front outboard passenger knee airbag is below the glove box. Driver Sid ...
Buying New Tires
GM has developed and matched specific tires for the vehicle. The original equipment tires installed were designed to meet General Motors Tire Performance Criteria Specification (TPC Spec) system rating. When replacement tires are needed, GM strongly recommends buying tires with the same TPC Sp ...
Smartphone Link (Pandora)
Some images and explanations may vary by phone operating systems, versions, and/or application (App) versions. Using Pandora Install the Pandora application on the smartphone. Connect the smartphone to the infotainment system through the USB port or Bluetooth wireless technology. i ...