Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Customer Information
- Customer Satisfaction Procedure
- Customer Assistance Offices
- Customer Assistance for Text Telephone (TTY) Users
- Online Owner Center
- GM Mobility Reimbursement Program
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Scheduling Service Appointments
- Courtesy Transportation Program
- Collision Damage Repair
- Service Publications Ordering Information
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Radio Frequency Statement
- Reporting Safety Defects to the United States Government
- Reporting Safety Defects to the Canadian Government
- Reporting Safety Defects to General Motors
The names, logos, emblems, slogans, vehicle model names, and vehicle body designs appearing in this manual including, but not limited to, GM, the GM logo, CHEVROLET, the CHEVROLET Emblem, and SPARK are trademarks and/or service marks of General Motors LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or li ...
Warning With head restraints that are not installed and adjusted properly, there is a greater chance that occupants will suffer a neck/ spinal injury in a crash. Do not drive until the head restraints for all occupants are installed and adjusted properly. Adjust the head restraint so tha ...
To tow the vehicle with the two rear wheels on the ground and the front wheels on a dolly: Put the front wheels on a dolly. Shift the automatic transmission into P (Park) or a manual transmission into 1 (First) gear. Set the parking brake. Clamp the steering wheel in a straight-ah ...