Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Customer Information
- Customer Satisfaction Procedure
- Customer Assistance Offices
- Customer Assistance for Text Telephone (TTY) Users
- Online Owner Center
- GM Mobility Reimbursement Program
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Scheduling Service Appointments
- Courtesy Transportation Program
- Collision Damage Repair
- Service Publications Ordering Information
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Radio Frequency Statement
- Reporting Safety Defects to the United States Government
- Reporting Safety Defects to the Canadian Government
- Reporting Safety Defects to General Motors
The vehicle's right wheels can drop off the edge of a road onto the shoulder while driving. Follow these tips: Ease off the accelerator and then, if there is nothing in the way, steer the vehicle so that it straddles the edge of the pavement. Turn the steering wheel about one-eigh ...
Exterior Lamp Controls
The exterior lamp control is on the turn signal lever on the left side of the steering column. There are four positions: (Headlamps): Turns on the headlamps together with the parking lamps and instrument panel lights. (Parking Lamps): Turns on the parking lamps including all lamps, exce ...
Read the following pages to become familiar with these features. Warning Taking your eyes off the road for too long or too often while using any infotainment feature can cause a crash. You or others could be injured or killed. Do not give extended attention to infotainment tasks while driving. ...