Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Customer Information
- Customer Satisfaction Procedure
- Customer Assistance Offices
- Customer Assistance for Text Telephone (TTY) Users
- Online Owner Center
- GM Mobility Reimbursement Program
- Roadside Assistance Program
- Scheduling Service Appointments
- Courtesy Transportation Program
- Collision Damage Repair
- Service Publications Ordering Information
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Radio Frequency Statement
How to Wear Safety Belts Properly
This section is only for people of adult size. There are special things to know about safety belts and children. And there are different rules for smaller children and infants. If a child will be riding in the vehicle, see Older Children on page 3-32 or Infants and Young Children on page 3-34. ...
If equipped with Bluetooth® capability, the system can interact with many Bluetooth phones, PDAs, or other devices to: Place and receive hands-free calls. Transmit hands-free data. Play audio streaming files. The device must be paired first. See “Pairing” under Bluetooth (Infotainment ...
Driver Information Center (DIC)
The DIC has different displays, which can be accessed by using the DIC buttons on the right side of the instrument cluster. The DIC displays trip, fuel, and warning messages if a system problem is detected. DIC Buttons MENU: Press to display the DIC menus. or : Use to scroll through th ...