Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Shifting Into Park
- Hold the brake pedal down and set the parking brake. See Parking Brake on page 9-26.
- Move the shift lever into P (Park) by pressing the button on the shift lever and pushing the lever all the way toward the front of the vehicle.
- Turn the ignition key to LOCK/OFF.
- Remove the key and take it with you. If you can leave the vehicle with the ignition key in your hand, the vehicle is in P (Park).
- Leaving the Vehicle with the Engine Running (Automatic Transmission)
- Torque Lock (Automatic Transmission)
Filling the Tank
Warning Fuel vapors and fuel fires burn violently and can cause injury or death. To help avoid injuries to you and others, read and follow all the instructions on the fuel pump island. Turn off the engine when refueling. Keep sparks, flames, and smoking materials away from fuel. Do n ...
Driver Information Center (DIC) The DIC displays information about the vehicle. It also displays warning messages if a system problem is detected. See Vehicle Messages on page 5-26. All messages appear in the DIC display in the instrument cluster. DIC Operation and Displays The DIC has differ ...
Cleaning Exterior Lamps/ Lenses, Emblems, Decals and Stripes
Use only lukewarm or cold water, a soft cloth, and a car washing soap to clean exterior lamps, lenses, emblems, decals and stripes. Follow instructions under "Washing the Vehicle" previously in this section. Lamp covers are made of plastic, and some have a UV protective coating. Do no ...