Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Taillamps, Turn Signal, Stoplamps, and Back-Up Lamps
- Turn Signal Lamp/Taillamp
- Back-up Lamp
To replace a taillamp, turn signal lamp, stoplamp, or back-up bulb:
- Open the liftgate. See Liftgate on page 2-8.
- Remove the two screws and the lamp assembly.
- Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and remove the socket.
- Press the bulb in and turn counterclockwise to remove it from the socket.
- Press the new bulb in and turn clockwise to install the bulb into the socket.
- Turn the bulb socket clockwise to reinstall.
- Reinstall the lamp assembly and two screws.
Automatic Transmission Shift Lock Control Function Check
Warning When you are doing this inspection, the vehicle could move suddenly. If the vehicle moves, you or others could be injured. Before starting this check, be sure there is enough room around the vehicle. It should be parked on a level surface. Apply the parking brake. Be ready to app ...
Warning Do not use tire chains. There is not enough clearance. Tire chains used on a vehicle without the proper amount of clearance can cause damage to the brakes, suspension, or other vehicle parts. The area damaged by the tire chains could cause loss of control and a crash. Use another typ ...
Warning If a floor mat is the wrong size or is not properly installed, it can interfere with the pedals. Interference with the pedals can cause unintended acceleration and/or increased stopping distance which can cause a crash and injury. Make sure the floor mat does not interfere with the p ...