Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: License Plate Lamp
- Attachment Screws
- License Plate Bulb
- Bulb Socket
To replace a license plate lamp bulb:
- Remove the two screws (1) from the license plate lamp assembly.
- Turn and pull the license plate lamp assembly down.
- Turn the bulb socket (3) counterclockwise and pull it out of the lamp assembly.
- Pull the bulb (2) straight out of the socket.
- Push the new bulb into the socket.
- Install the bulb socket (3) by turning clockwise into the license plate lamp assembly.
- Replace the license plate lamp assembly by using the two screws to secure.
For replacement bulbs not listed here, contact your dealer.
Where Are the Airbags?
The driver frontal airbag is in the center of the steering wheel. The front outboard passenger frontal airbag is in the passenger side instrument panel. The driver knee airbag is below the steering column. The front outboard passenger knee airbag is below the glove box. Driver Sid ...
Filling a Portable Fuel Container
Warning Filling a portable fuel container while it is in the vehicle can cause fuel vapors that can ignite either by static electricity or other means. You or others could be badly burned and the vehicle could be damaged. Always: Use approved fuel containers. Remove the container from the ...
Replacing Airbag System Parts after a Crash
Warning A crash can damage the airbag systems in the vehicle. A damaged airbag system may not work properly and may not protect you and your passenger(s) in a crash, resulting in serious injury or even death. To help make sure the airbag systems are working properly after a crash, have them in ...