Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Smartphone Link (Stitcher)
Some images and explanations may vary by phone operating systems, versions, and/or application (App) versions.
- Install the Stitcher application on the smartphone.
- Connect the smartphone to the infotainment system through the USB port or Bluetooth wireless technology.
- iPhone: USB connection
- Android phone/BlackBerry phone: Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Activate the Stitcher application.
- Press .
- Press smartphone link.
- Press Stitcher.
If the smartphone is not connected to the infotainment system or the application is not installed on the smartphone, the Stitcher menu is not activated.
Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down
Rate tracks by using (thumbs up)
or (thumbs down).
- Press to pause.
- Press to resume.
Press to change to the next station.
To save a station as a favorite, press on the stitcher screen.
The Stitcher Station menu displays available station data from the Stitcher server.
- Press MENU. The Stitcher Station menu is displayed.
- Press or
to scroll through the list.
Select the desired station.
- Press MENU. The Stitcher menu is displayed.
- Press tone settings. The tone settings menu is displayed. See “Tone Settings” under “Radio Controls with Touchscreen” in Operation on page 7-6.
Turn and Lane-Change Signals
Move the lever all the way up or down to signal a turn. An arrow on the instrument cluster flashes in the direction of the turn or lane change. Raise or lower the lever until the arrow starts to flash to signal a lane change. Hold it there until the lane change is completed. If the lever ...
What Will You See after an Airbag Inflates?
After the frontal airbags and seat-mounted side impact airbags inflate, they quickly deflate, so quickly that some people may not even realize an airbag inflated. Roof-rail airbags may still be at least partially inflated for some time after they inflate. Some components of the airbag module ma ...
The fuel gauge indicates about how much fuel is left when the ignition is turned to ON/RUN. When the tank nears empty, the low fuel warning light will come on. There is still a little fuel left, but the vehicle's fuel tank should be filled soon. See Low Fuel Warning Light on page 5-20 ...