Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Front Turn Signal/Parking Lamps
To replace a front turn signal bulb:
- Open the hood. See Hood on page 10-5.
- Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it out of the lamp housing.
- Pull the bulb straight out of the bulb socket.
- Install the new bulb into the socket by pressing it in.
- Install the socket into the lamp housing by turning it clockwise.
Disc brake pads have built-in wear indicators that make a high-pitched warning sound when the brake pads are worn and new pads are needed. The sound can come and go or be heard all the time when the vehicle is moving, except when applying the brake pedal firmly. Warning The brake wear warning ...
Radio with Touchscreen
VOL (Volume) Press to decrease or increase the volume. (Power) Press and hold to turn the power on or off. (Home Page) Press to go to the Home Page. See Home Page (Radio with Touchscreen) on page 7-5. ...
Electric Power Steering The vehicle has electric power steering. It does not have power steering fluid. Regular maintenance is not required. If power steering assist is lost due to a system malfunction, the vehicle can be steered, but may require increased effort. See your dealer if there is a ...