Chevrolet Spark Owners Manual: Radio without Touchscreen
- /VOL (Power/Volume)
- Press to turn the system on and off.
- Turn to adjust the volume.
- Preset Buttons 1-6
- Press and hold to store a station.
- Press to go to a preset favorite station.
- Press to open menus and select menu items.
- Turn to highlight menu items or to set values while in a menu.
- Turn to manually select radio stations.
- FAV 123 (Favorites)
- Press to go to a favorite page.
- INFO (Information)
- Press to view current radio station and current song information.
- SEEK (Next)
- Press to seek the next station.
- Press and hold to fast forward through the currently playing song on an external audio device.
- SEEK (Previous)
- Press to seek the previous station.
- Press and hold to reverse through the currently playing song on an external audio device.
- AUX (Auxiliary)
- Press to access the auxiliary input device.
- Press to select AM or FM.
- Press to select the radio when listening to a different audio source.
- Press to enter the Time and Date settings menu.
- Press to open the Tone menu.
- CONFIG (Configuration)
- Press to open the System Configuration menu.
- Press to go to the previous screen.
- Press to cancel entered content.
- Press to open the Phone main menu.
- Press to mute the audio system.
Cruise Control Light
For vehicles with cruise control, the cruise control light is white when the cruise control is on and ready, and turns green when the cruise control is set and active. The light turns off when the cruise control is turned off. See Cruise Control on page 9-30. Door Ajar Light This light come ...
Warning Do not use tire chains. There is not enough clearance. Tire chains used on a vehicle without the proper amount of clearance can cause damage to the brakes, suspension, or other vehicle parts. The area damaged by the tire chains could cause loss of control and a crash. Use another typ ...
The Brake Assist feature is designed to assist the driver in stopping or decreasing vehicle speed in emergency driving conditions. This feature uses the stability system hydraulic brake control module to supplement the power brake system under conditions where the driver has quickly and forcef ...